*Fee is $25 per night for all amenities below.
- Two bottles of water at check in
- In-Cabin coffee
- Fire grill and picnic table at each cabin or house
- 3 Private beaches, one is dog friendly
- Use of canoes and kayaks
- Use of inflatable toys
- Use of outdoor games: horseshoes, shuffleboard, volleyball, corn hole, and more
- Use of game room with ping pong table, foosball table, and more
- S'mores around our outdoor fire pit Friday & Saturday night (weather permitting & additional cost)
- Welcome treat for your four legged friends
- Kids Playground
- Fishing poles, bait for purchase, must have your own fishing license (see office staff)
- Beach chairs & lounge chairs at beach and deck
- Sorry, no WiFi
Services & Features
- Three Private Beaches
- Complimentary bedding, linens, and towels provided in each cabin
- Complimentary Kayak and Canoe Rentals
- Complimentary Life Jackets
- Sun Deck with Tables and Chairs
- Boat Slip Rentals
- Local Boat Launch at Winnisquam Marina
- Walking & Hiking Trails
- Driving Range - nearby
- Aquaglide Freefall Extreme Water Slide
- Nearby Boat Rentals with Skis, Tubes, and Wake Boards
- Shuffleboard, Ping Pong, Horseshoes
- Water Trampoline
- Volleyball Court
- Game Room
- Fire Pit
- Barbecue Grill Areas
The Anchorage at the Lake wants to welcome you and your pet to our lake front facility. In order to ensure the safety and security of all our guests and property, a list of our pet policies have been listed below.
- Anchorage at the Lake accepts pets for a DAILY FEE OF $50.00 PER PET with a max of 2 pets per cabin.
- A major credit card must be left on file at check-in. The Anchorage at the Lake reserves the right to charge a guest's credit card a "replacement value costs" for damages caused by their pet.
- Pets are allowed in designated cabins only!
- Advance reservations are required to ensure cabin availability.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained. Pets are not allowed to wonder freely throughout the property. All dogs must be on a leash while on the property grounds.
- Dogs may NEVER be left unattended in any cabin. (Crated pets are acceptable to be left unattended)
- The Management staff expects you to clean up after your pets. Dogs are to be walked in designated "walking areas. Do not allow dogs to urinate in front of buildings or flowerbeds.
- Pets are not allowed on the public beaches.
- The registered guest for the cabin will be held accountable for any damages in cabins or personal injuries.
- Any disturbances, such as barking must be curtailed to ensure all guests are not inconvenienced.
- Extensive cleaning of cabin due to pets may result in an additional cleaning fee.
Thank you for choosing The Anchorage at the Lake! The Anchorage at the Lake gives travelers the ability to escape from television and computers and return to a simpler way of life... a memory making experience that will refresh mind, body, and soul while bringing your family closer together. The Anchorage is a unique property, so we've come up with a Top 10 List of things to bring along to make your vacation even more enjoyable.
Top Ten Things to Pack:
- Books, board games and playing cards.
- Marshmallows - Our Fire pit is the perfect setting for a little marshmallow roasting.
- Beach supplies: Shovels, sunscreen, towels, chairs, etc.
- Fishing gear, fishing License, and bug spray.
- Mix of clothing options - Be sure to bring both warm and cool weather clothing. Days are warm, but nights in the cabins can get a bit brisk with the cool breeze from the lake.
- Toiletries: Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc. Linens are provided.
- Snacks, drinks and easy to prepare meal options - Each cabin comes equipped with a full-sized refrigerator and stovetop. Save money by preparing some meals at home. Dishes, glasses and pans are provided, but you also may want to bring along disposable items. A favorite pan or two may also be a good option to take along as microwaves are not provided.
- Portable radio & iPod.
- Camera and video camera - You will want to capture every moment of this vacation.
- Boat - Boat slips are available for rent, but they must be reserved ahead of time.
- Last but not least, because televisions and Wi-Fi are only available in our lobby, you may want to bring along a portable DVD Player and movies for those occasional rainy days.